The HeartMath® Resilience Advantage™ training helps organizations and their staff reduce stress and build resilience in order to create a healthy workplace environment with optimal performance. Strengthening staff resilience is an important strategy for improving personal and organizational effectiveness, stress management, productivity, health and well-being.
The Resilience Training in the Workplace program provides a practical framework of self-regulation tools and resilience-building practices that help individuals gain more poise and clarity in the face of change and overwhelm. Improved composure facilitates clearer thinking and a stronger identity with organizational purpose and core values. An improved workplace culture builds upon and reinforces the strengths of employees, leading to increased productivity and innovation.
The Resilience Training in the Workplace program addresses important topics such as vitality, stress, motivation, decision-making, relationships and health. In this era of accelerated global change, the need for people to learn evidence-based skills and practical strategies to improve resilience, vitality and overall well-being, while managing stress has never been greater. Resilience-building skills are becoming essential for both personal and professional effectiveness as people cope to live in these fast-moving, complex times.
Stress Management in the Workplace
- Enhance the ability to maintain composure during challenges
- Improve family and social harmony
- Reduce fatigue and exhaustion
- Promote the body's natural regenerative processes
- Improve coordination and reaction times
- Enhance the ability to think clearly and find better solutions
- Improve the ability to learn and achieve higher test scores
- Increase access to intuitive intelligence
Unlike other workplace stress management programs, HeartMath uses a unique set of scientifically based tools to help individuals self-regulate and manage their emotions. HeartMath’s tools and technologies are based on the connection between the heart and the mind.
Science has now shown us that the rhythm of our heart beat affects how we think and feel. Learn to shift your heart rhythm to increase your emotional composure and clear thinking.
Resilience Training in the Workplace Program Content
- Optimal performance
- What is resilience?
- Depleting and renewing emotions
- The role of emotions in performance and health/our daily emotional landscape
- The physiology of coherence
- Heart rhythms
- Intelligent energy self-regulation techniques
- How different emotions affect heart rhythms
- Demonstration of the emWave® Pro technology
- How emotions drive brain activity into chaos or coherence
- The Freeze Frame® technique: a decision making tool
- The impact of relational energetics
- Getting in sync
- Building resilience capacity
Resilience Training in the Workplace Program Structure
- Full one-day workshop
- Workshop series: 1 to 3-hour sessions
- Lunch & Learns
“The POQA-R4 is an assessment of workplace quality based on a survey questionnaire which gathers self-report information on socio-demographic and key psychological and workplace elements that contribute to the overall quality and effectiveness of an organization. Originally developed to provide an assessment in two main domains of workplace quality and function—Personal Quality and Organizational Quality—the assessment has been revised and updated, by HeartMath Research Center scientists, with a new, empirically validated conceptual framework. Based on 52 questions from the original POQA-R survey, the new conceptual framework reclassifies these items into four major scales of workplace quality which directly affect health and job performance.”